Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Early Christmas!!

My girls had their school Christmas concert this morning and me with my crazy mind didn't even think about outfits, red and green? So this morning I was going crazy through their clothes to find something, NOTHING... they were not happy and I was not happy and then !!!! a light bulb went off, I bought lovely dresses for Christmas presents and wallaaa. Perfect outfits for the concert and Katelyn's even had a pocket, which she had a note that she needed one. They were thrilled and I was happy!! aren't they so darned cute. I even curled hair at 7 in the morning, I was the best mom ever, too bad it will only last for today, tomorrow will be another day of "why not MOMMM" did I mention how much I love my Kids and enjoy being their mom and sometimes even their hero.

No comments: