Monday, October 20, 2008

WE CELEBRATED HUNTER'S BIRTHDAY, HE IS NOW 5!!!


The big 5 year old opening presents. When everyone asked what he wanted
for his b-day he said, "anything that boys like" he got a lot of cars!!!

We partied for two days. This is his official birthday on Friday.
He wanted a Halloween B-day and how easy was that. This is his mummy Cake.
Look at that Smile!
He wanted to cook out for his B-Day so we did in the back yard with a
Campfire, My kids love this, its like camping and then we all take a bath...



Then on Sat. we went to soccer games from 7:30 until 1:00. We try to watch all
of the cousins games too. Bryant in green, 5 yrs old my brother Jonny's middle boy,
Olivia in the back climbing the net,
Hunter in yellow, Katelyn in purple,
Jayden in red, 7 yrs. old Jonny's oldest, and Emily in blue.
We have Jordan and Austin My sister Jennifer's boys that play too, but not in this picture.


In between games we walk up to the duck ponds and feed the ducks, it gives the kids a little break. That is Nana with them, my mom.


Then we had his Party for all his friends and more family at 2:00. My friend Beth who is
wonderful at everything made this spider cake, it was cool and Hunter just loved it.



Not the best picture, but here he is opening more presents. He had a blast.

This one cracks me up, I put these goofy glasses in the gift bags!!



Hunter had 2 busy days and he feel asleep on the couch after all the excitement. I took a picture on Sunday morning of my tired five year old he was not very happy. One more special moment come and gone, how they grow so fast...



No comments: