Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just for FUN!!

Last night I got online and started looking for music to add to my playlist, I was looking for older songs that I remember from high school. Then my husband Chris started naming off artists and songs for me to look up, OH MY GOSH!!! We were up until midnight. After the kids went to bed we were jammin out, I couldn't believe all of the stuff we found. We were both singing and dancing. It was hilarious. We knew most of the words it was amazing. SOOOO check out my list and see if you recognize some of the music!!! I am a dork I even added Vanilla Ice, just for fun. It was the funnest time me and Chris have had in a while, bringing back the memories. I remember when me and Chris were dating we would drive around a lot and listen to the radio, and it didn't matter what station or song it was from Rap to Country to Paula Abdul, he knew it and could sing it. We always had so much fun, and when we hear the old school it brings us back to the days. I love it... there are some really old school Kenny Rodgers and stuff that reminded me of my dad. It was neat to hear some of those songs that my dad liked so much. It was just a great night!!!



2 comments:

David and Tia Palmer said...

Hey Gina-glad you found me so I could look at your cute blog! Sounds like good times-isn't thinkin back great?!?

Martha said...

GINA! I love your blog music mix! Spence & I did the same thing when we figured out all the music we could find....it's a good time! Such a blast to the past that bring back so many good memories. There's a lot that remind me of the good 'ol EAC days, too. WAY FUN! Thanks for sharing.... love ya!