Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gina and Chris


Honestly I can't find a picture of just me and Chris, How sad!! so this lovely picture of two trees will do for now. Our love for one another grows everyday, and can you believe after knowing each other for 14 years we are still learning a lot about each other. We are so different but so much a like. He completes me in so many ways and grounds my overactive worry machine, and I try to build him up and give him the support he needs. We work really well together and enjoying spending time doing things, like working on our house and yard. We enjoy where we live and the ward we are a part of. Chris is 11yr. old scout leader, the perfect calling for him he loves camping. I am 1st counselor in the Primary, it is a growing learning spiritual experience for me but I love it. Chris works for FMI formally know as PD. He loves most of his job, but the atmosphere is not the best. I am a stay at home mom and his job allows me to do so. I love being here with my kids and having a home and family to take care of. Sometimes its not easy and I complain, something I work at everyday, but the rewards are so grand and the joy I feel when I experience something magical with one of my kids is something I wouldn't change. We are blessed and thriving as a family and thankful for every moment on this earth together to grow, learn, laugh and love.



2 comments:

TJ's Big Adventures said...

Hi Gina!!! I can't believe that it is possible that you have been married for almost 10 years. Man we are old

Becky said...

Ha, I remembered your address.I had lots of fun yesterday. It was great to get away with the girls. (And learn everyones secrets, ha ha) It's been fun getting to know you better. Take care.