Thursday, September 4, 2008

Emily Joyce 8 yrs old


Emily just turned eight and was Baptised, it was so special. I can't believe my Angel from Heaven is already this old. She is shy and timid, but willing to do anything at least once. she is in our ward choir and loves to sing and she does it so well. She is my biggest sport freak, she absolutely loves soccer and is very good at it. She just started softball this summer, she got some good hits. She is also involved in all the community plays, she has been a turtle, raggedy Ann, a ladybug, and something else I can't remember(that's my memory)... It has helped her come out of her little shell and blossom beautifully. She loves frogs iicckkk, and most animals. She wants to be a veterinarian, or anything to do with science, when she grows up. She loves to read and exceeds in her school work. She is in 3rd grade and has the nicest teacher. She also loves to cook, and is very good. She makes the best pancakes. She is my little helper and does so much for me. We enjoy her goofy personality and every new moment with her and can't wait to see what the future holds for her.



No comments: