Monday, August 24, 2009

My birthday, woo hoo

I had a great birthday. My husband got me beautiful flowers.
And we went on Mt Graham for a picnic and a very fun day
we played baseball, went on a hike, ate a lot
of food, and enjoyed the campfire and scenery.

My kids picked me a whole bunch of wildflowers, Olivia
just kept picking and picking as we were hiking
she had her hands so full and everytime she dropped one
we would have to stop and pick it up. I loved just spending
time with my kids and my husband, and nothing else to
get in the way.


Blow birthday girl. This is horrible,
but since I put pictures on here that my
husband hates of him I figured I could
spare just one....
Oh I am getting OLD
and Last but not least, my yummy chocolate, major chocolate
Birthday cake that I ate for three or four more days.
mmmm mm good:-)

No comments: