Thursday, May 7, 2009

Check out the many posts!!

I haven't posted anything for a couple of months and today I have sat here and posted two months worth of happenings WOW. I wished I had a faster moving computer but it is done. we have been busy and life has been crazy. I have been taking care of Chris's Grandma kinda full time now so my free time is very limited. We are all doing great and enjoying all of the many activities the kids are involved in, we start t-ball-coach pitch-and soft ball before the end of the month and Emily has a piano recital coming up. School is almost out and we can't wait for summer, my kids have spring fever so bad everyday is a fight to get them to go to school. enjoy all of these post for now it might be another couple of months before I have time to post again.

No comments: