Monday, November 17, 2008

Hunter Lost his 1st tooth!!!

Accidentally, is the key word here... We were at Emily's last soccer practice and Hunter and Katelyn were goofing around with their soccer balls, and then Hunter screams this blood curdling scream. I turned around and looked at the blood spewing out of his mouth and then I yelled at Katelyn what did you do, she started crying nothing mom (sorry Katelyn) wrongly accused, he did it to himself, he kicked the soccer ball straight up into his mouth. I had just cleaned out my truck and there was nothing to stop the bleeding. I was panicking, so I tore his shirt off and shoved it in his mouth. When I pulled it out to look at the damage his tooth was flipped up into his gums, like the bill of a hat. He stopped crying and screaming and I was still panicking thinking I need to rush him to the ER, luckily I called my mom and she calmed me down and said just get some ice, and all was well. For a week he pulled and messed with it and then on Friday he pulled it out. He was so excited, and Katelyn cried because she wasn't missing any teeth yet and she's 6 and a half. Oh the Drama!!!!!

No comments: